🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** 💎 Diamond Diaries Expert Information 💎 ** (Part 18) - What's happening news on level 1836? 😮

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,050 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited April 2023 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "What's happening news on level 1836?" 😮

Who completed level 1835 on this game? That was masterful again! 😎

So you can see what's happening news on level 1836, let me teach and help you! 😉

Oh! Wait! Do you still remember what's happening news on Level 981? If not, don't worry! You can click here then you will remember on it! 😉

But starting on Level 1836, did you know what is something different for Level 981?! 🤔

Oh! That's right! It's color-changed dolls this time! 😄

So how? 😲

This level is still very simple and tutorial level too! 😊

Let me show you on this level! 😎

Look at my first screenshot here, you can see 4 small dolls are same connected to same colour charms and purple 1 medium doll on the middle. Right?! 😏

So first link to the any small dolls

After first linking, Uh! Oh! These dolls have changed colours! Did you see those? 😲

So what are you looking for? Linking again then changed again! Then linking again until complete to collect all of the dolls. 😉

Hooray! We did to collect the dolls! But... it's not yet! This level has two stage! We completed first stage then let's go to second stage! 😉

On second stage, you can see 5 small dolls are same connected to same colour charms on above but we cannot linked to collect below dolls. So we must link them twice again on above.

After linking them twice, you can see all of dolls have changed colours again. So you can continue linking to collect all of the dolls.

** So Remember when you link them anywhere with using move, the colour of dolls will be changed! **

So are you completed this level? 😊

Hooray! 🎉

It's very simple! Right?! 😏

You can go to next new level! Next level is also the colour of dolls there! You link them then they will changed again!

Are you ready to play these new levels?

I wish you can do these new levels and good luck for beating tricky levels! 👍

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player) 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?