πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Request / Idea for a change in the feature "Jeweler's Trail"

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Lola_Pop πŸ€—

As per the discussion we had last week, I am posting my Idea about one of the features -- "Jewelers' Trail"/

Well! It is actually more of a request to change / tweak the feature, rather than an Idea πŸ™‚

So, my thought is -- request the Diamond team to change the rewards we receive, and send the same rewards to both the players after their turns are over. I am sure if I give you an example, it will be more clear, as I too am not sure that I have explained properly above πŸ˜…

I have just received the Jeweler's Trail again last week! So, I was able to take the pics for better understanding. This is what happened in first 4 turns (please notice the rewards for both players)

1) First Turn β€” My Reward πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

Opponent’s Reward πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡

2) SECOND TURN

In both these cases, I prefer the Color Blast and/or the β€œSpecial Hammer” than other 2 rewards. Also, we have other opportunities to gain all 3 of the pre-game boosters, but not hammers. These β€œother opportunists” include - Mystery box, the surprise gift box that randomly appear at a level, etc.

My request to the Team is to send in the same reward to both players after each set of turns (color blast or hammer or Blast, etc.,). In my last Trail, my opponent was able to gain 3 or 4 special Hammers and none for me πŸ˜”

Hope this made sense and the Team agrees to make it possible πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot πŸ™ ❀️

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello and no time no see! @PummyRaj πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

I have received this feature too on my second time when 75 new levels released on last two Thursdays. (I have completed these new levels early already. πŸ˜…) But I don't have seen and rewarded any one booster when I complete my challenge. I won again on my second time but I have won 6 gold bars again as that player have stuck on level or inactive. 😁

Yep! I agree! I see your screenshots of rival player will rewarded very great booster than you are. It's not fair. We hope both of players will rewarded one booster together when they complete per challenge. Or both of players will rewarded same any one booster (it's very fair) when they complete per challenge.

By the way, thanks for your giving this great idea about this feature! Let's @Lola_Pop how can answer to us. πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY day! β™₯️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?