🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I Have completed Level 1925. Will I lose all of my timed challenge progress ( Rival challenge etc)?

Options
Patsy_Fields
Patsy_Fields Posts: 4 Newbie

What will happen to my progress on the timed challenges?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Patsy_Fields 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Shining King Community!

I am sorry, but I do not have a good news to tell you!

Unfortunately, you will be losing the streak of the "Rival Challenge" now. And also, you will not be able to take part in any other challenges that might appear in your game UNTIL new levels get released!

This is because, we do not have an option to replay the old levels to complete the challenges 🤔

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply type in the blank box given below,

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a Dazzling day 💎 💎

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Patsy_Fields 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Shining King Community!

I am sorry, but I do not have a good news to tell you!

Unfortunately, you will be losing the streak of the "Rival Challenge" now. And also, you will not be able to take part in any other challenges that might appear in your game UNTIL new levels get released!

This is because, we do not have an option to replay the old levels to complete the challenges 🤔

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply type in the blank box given below,

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a Dazzling day 💎 💎

• Patsy_Fields
    Patsy_Fields Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

That does not seem fair considering the time and the gold bar purchases that I have made to advance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?