Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Da quando ho fatto il nuovo aggiornamento il gioco nn si apre più amo questo gioco potete aiutarmi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to Our Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
After updating this latest version of this game, I am tried playing this game but it's still not opening and cannot be played on yesterday too. 😢
Don't worry! I have reported and asked to Community Team already. Please be patient! 😉
By the way, thanks for your feedback! 😊
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
By the way, we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉
I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊
@kiara_wael or @Glenn1972
Have a SASSY day! 😊