🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2067

Struggling to get through this level. Used extra boosters but just can't seem to get through it. Some players have passed me so please tell me what I need to do. Don't have gold to get hammers which possibly is needed.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! Let me check this level first then I will answer you soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

I am just coming back but I feel like tired playing this level. 😅

I check this level has still no problem but it's very tricky too. So let me help you how to pass level 2067 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😉

Firstly, you make sure link Cross/Star ray charms to destroy the honeycombs (blockers) on middle below. (Also the helpful birds are destroyed them)

After first diamond collected on middle below, the perfume bottles are released then you can link cross ray charms lessly and star ray charms better. So you link them and helpful birds to destroy these purple blockers until the all of purple blockers destroyed and perfume water to the necklace lines. 😉

Woohoo! I did completed Level 2067 with 4th try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

So I know this level is very tricky but still no problem to be passed. I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

Good luck and Have a sassy day! ❤️

You can do it! Said Lucy. 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?