Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
again I do not enter the game and I went out and came back in nothing else
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Duplicated post :
Closed.
Hello! @ανδριανα 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Did you update the latest version that I hope nothing this happens. 😊
If yes but it's still not worked, Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔)
So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉)
Android
iOS
Kindle
Windows mobile
Computer
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.
If it's still not worked to follow these steps above, please let me know! 😉
💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍
💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE
Have a SASSY day! 😊