🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎💡 The Game Expert Files: A guide for all Diamond Hunters 💡💎

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,801 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 13 in Support

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

I have created all of amazing this game's guides completed from start on December 2018 to 5th March 2021. 😉

So if you are new Diamond Diaries Hunter or still confused how to play this game, don't worry! You can see list all of guides here 👇

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 1 💍 - Are the helpful birds helpful? 🐦

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 2 💍 - Link to special charms 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 3 💍 - What are the special features? (Part 1) 🎁

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 4 💍 - What are the Gold Bars?

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 5 💍 - What are the Lives? ❤️

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 6 💍 - What is the Piggy Bank? 💰

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 7 💍 - Pick one of the booster on ticket 🎫

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 8 💍 - What is Peter Win Streak? (Not Available) 🧑🏆

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 9 💍 - How to earn more points on your score? 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 10 💍 - Why cannot reached the next new level? 😫

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 11 💍 - What are the boosters? 💥

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 12 💍 - What are the blockers and helpers? 👆

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 13 💍 - How to play Diamond Diaries Saga? 🤔

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 14 💍 - What happens news on level 981? 😮

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 15 💍 - Let's learn linking skills 😎

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 16 💍 - What are special features? (Part 2) 🎁

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 17 💍- Progress and settings ↗️🔧

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 18 💍- What's happening news on level 1836? 😮

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 19 💍- What's happening news on level 2016? 😮

So I hope you can learn them easier! 😊

If something news are released on this game, I will continue to create another this game's information and teach you on Diamond Diaries Guides here! 😉

** If you have any questions or stuck on any level on Diamond Diaries Saga, you just click on green + button then ask a question. And if you are interested more about this game, you can also vote list all of Diamond Diaries Saga Polls HERE ✔️, read Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga HERE 💡📔, show me your longest link shining charms and new sassy score HERE 🔗🤩, let's Introduce yourself and Say hi to the Community HERE 👋 and ask Suggestions about Diamond Diaries Saga HERE! 💎 **

** You can also check to read 🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries HERE 🌶️ and 📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga HERE? **

Come on! Let's linking shining charms and go to travel any destinations with Lucy and Charlie! Sassy! 😄

(Edited / Updated : 13th February 2024)

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out HERE! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer HERE! 🏆😄

👨‍👩‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

📱 Download and Play Diamond Diaries Saga HERE now!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?