Level 2217

bianca70bianca70 Posts: 62 Level 2

Level 2217 is to hard, you het too few meves for 3 part of the game, and there are too kant obstacles in IT. Maybe with extra moves, but i don"t have Them.

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

I have checked playing this level has no problem with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

So let me show you my tips of how to pass level 2217 without using boosters and extra moves. 😉

You can see my following this level screenshot's tips here :

I have done this level has no problem and nothing so tricky today.

So I hope you can passed this level too. 😉

You can also check my amazing linking skills here if you want interested to learn (As I always have my linking skills to pass any levels easier 😉) :

Good luck and have a sassy day! Failure is the mother of success! 💪😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (Global Contest)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• juliescheljulieschel Posts: 9 Level 2

It IS a difficult level! It took me quite a few tries, but using a strategy similar to Lim, I was finally able to beat it. Focus on hitting the chocolate egg birds, which will release a lot of helpers. And make star charms close to the blockers. You got this far...you must be good at this game! You can do it!!

That was great and thank you so much. ❤️

Yes. @bianca70 😊

This level is still no problem and nothing tricky yet. 😉

💍 Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • spoatspoat Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi Lim thanks for the help on level2217

• bianca70bianca70 Posts: 62 Level 2

I made hjtoo, but now i am in level 2233 he is also difficult, with not enough moves

Hello again. Thank you for your answering again. I will checking this level then I will come back to answer you on tomorrow. Happy Weekend! ❤️😊

• bianca70bianca70 Posts: 62 Level 2

I have made hij lim level 2233, inam now by level 2237

Wow! Awesome! I just coming back to see your great post! 👍😄

You are really amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! Keep going until to Level 2240! 😄

Anyway, I have playing these new levels (From level 2225 to 2240) has no problem and without using boosters and extra moves on two days ago. 🤞😄

If you still stuck on Level 2237, please let me know! 😉

Happy Weekend! ❤️😊