1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @huynhduc 👋😄

You claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4 or 500 better then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's continue challenge trying to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can again! 😄

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,306 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

Here are my 25 and 50 link chains @Diamond_Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 then 50 charms! You are amazing new Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Nico_G 👍😄

You will claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms and Normal - 50 Linked Charms Badges on your view profile soon.🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4 again or 500 better then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's try challenging to link up to 75/100 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Nico_G 👋😄

You claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms and Normal - 50 Linked Charms Badges on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badges on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4 again or 500 better then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's try challenging to link up to 75/100 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 756 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim!

I didn’t know I can collect a few nice badges by playing this challenge. I love badges! 😘

I will go in order:

This is my first screen shot for the longest 25 linking up charms.

Thanks! 🤩

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for your congratulating to another new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter : Amoonmoon now! @Racoon7 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2023
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @95chata 👍😄

You will claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 2114 better as there are 2 colour charms first on full board on that level then you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's try challenging to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,304 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @95chata 👋😄

You claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 2114 better as there are 2 colour charms first on full board on that level then you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's try challenging to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?