đŸ”„ Hot Right Now đŸŒ¶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Palash_Sarma 👋

You claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Also congratulations as you did claimed all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome again and Enjoy your happy having all of Score Club Badges on your view profile! 🏅😄

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 22,696 Level 5

Hello again, @Diamond_Lim!

Here is my screenshot of the 61K score!

• Diamond_Lim

Woah! Amazing! @JONH10 👍😼

You will claim Normal - 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @kiara_wael 👋😄

I see Palash_Sarma, Xxander and Ndd_2023 did score over 250K points on Level 500 completed possible now! 😄

So let you try challenge playing on Level 500 again then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you will get score over to 250K points too. 😉

You can try challenging and showing score over to 250K points soon if you can again! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @Lady_Choo @Pitty_Kitty @Werner_Cichy - 💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing Level 4, 235, 500 better first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's start linking the charms with your finger and showing your sassy score! Sassy! 👆🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @bearwithme @johamilton - 💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing Level 4, 235, 500 better first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's start linking the charms with your finger and showing your sassy score! Sassy! 👆🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @greddycandy 👋😄

I see Palash_Sarma, Xxander and Ndd_2023 did score over 250K points on Level 500 completed possible now! 😄

So let you try challenge playing on Level 500 again then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you will get score over to 250K points too. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points.  😉

You can try challenging and showing score over to 250K points and less than 5K points soon if you can again! 🌟😄

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 22,696 Level 5

I'll be waiting for the badge as always and thank you so much for your amazing level tips. â˜ș

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?