🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,091 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Diamond_Lim🤗

Thanks to your tip... Here is my entry for lowest score club😍

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,115 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Woah! That was amazing and Congratulations again! @PummyRaj 👍😮

You will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club and Normal - 50K Score Club Badges on your view profile together soon. 🏅😉

You can try playing Level 2114 again then you make sure linking so many... charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 😉

Hope you can try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @PummyRaj 👋😄

You claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club and Normal - 50K Score Club Badges on your view profile completed now! 😄

Enjoy your happy having badges on your view profile now! Sassy! 🏅😄

You can try playing Level 2114 again then you make sure linking so many... charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 😉

Hope you can try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,087 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim . After a month I reached level 500 and here's my entry for 100k and 250k score :

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Masterful! Congratulations as finally you did reached up to 250K points successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! @huynhduc 👍😄

You will claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

Also congratulations as you did claiming all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @huynhduc 👋

You claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Also congratulations as you did claiming all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,206 Jelly Moderator
    edited January 16
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 17
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @Princess_Jessica 👍😮

You will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. 🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 50K/100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,011 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

For the 5K limbo badge. Hope this is correct

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 17
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @EnergizerBunny 👍😮

You will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. 🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 50K/100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?