๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 15 levels in a week? Get your badge here! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,326 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @Tzvi_Marcu @lelensp

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badgeย HEREย and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badgeย HERE!ย ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

If youย are onย lower level 1000ย on this game,ย lower level 1000 are simple to be played.ย If youย stuck on any levelย on Diamond Diaries Saga, pleaseย ask a questionย that I will be here to help and answer you on Support.โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

Are you ready? Get set! Play! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,697 Level 5
    Options

what day is the start of the week.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022
    Options

You can start posting a screenshot of your beginning current level first (from start today) then you start passing 15 new levels completed first and finally you can posting a screenshot of your new update current level within one week (after next week passed) on Pass 15 Levels thread that you can claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(For example my entry here (Beginning on 8th July) and here (Pass 15 new levels completed on 8th July) within one week.) ๐Ÿ˜‰

So I hope you can got understanding and let's post your screenshot of your beginning current level then pass 15, 50 and finally 100 levels on this game within one week! You can do it! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

• lelensp
    Options

@Diamond_Lim i have received the 15 levels badge already without the screen shot of the starting and ending level.

just got it few minutes ago.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! If you haven't shown your screenshot of your beginning current level then pass 15 new levels completed yet. You will revoked Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile soon.

So you must start posting a screenshot of your beginning current level first (from start today) then you start passing 15 new levels completed first and finally you can posting a screenshot of your new update current level within one week (after next week passed) on Pass 15 Levels thread that you can still remain to claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(For example my entryย hereย (Beginning on 8th July) andย hereย (Pass 15 new levels completed on 8th July) within one week.) ๐Ÿ˜‰

So I hope you can got understanding and let's post your screenshot of your beginning current level then pass 15,ย 50ย and finallyย 100ย levels on this game within one week! You can do it! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

• lelensp
    Options

@Diamond_Lim now I have the screenshot of the 15 levels in a week.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Congratulations! Finally youย passed 15 levels on this game within one weekย andย claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completedย now! Well done!ย @lelenspย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges?ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badgeย hereย and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badgeย here!ย ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome! @lelensp ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also participate another Diamond Diaries Badges' Threads! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badgeย hereย and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badgeย here!ย ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• lelensp
    Options

I failed to do my goal of 50 levels in a week because i focused on the CCS candy cup.

I am planning to work on it again.

Do I have to post the screen shot of my starting level before I play new levels.

@Diamond_Lim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?