💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Weekly Race - Can you pass 50 levels in a week? Get your badge here! 🏁😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! You passed 50 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @rebelchild @SabrinaM 👍😄

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here👆🔗

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @namal_butt_01 👋

You don't forget to pass 50 levels and post your screenshot of your new current level within one week that you can get Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile. 😉

If you haven't passed 50 levels and post your screenshot of your new current level after one week passed, you will revoked Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile.

So I hope you can pass 50 levels on this game within one week! You can do it! 🏁😄

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I see some of you have passed 50 new levels within one week completed easily! It's simple! Right?! 😄

Great! Finally it's the last one weekly race is Pass 100 Levels is here now! I hope you can passed 100 new levels within one week too! 🏁😄

So are you ready again? Get set! Play again! 🏁😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2022
    Options

Also tagging @KCullen127 @Racoon7 @ALIXKATERINE

💎🏅 Weekly Race - Can you pass 50 levels in a week? Get your badge here! 🏁😄

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Can you pass 50 levels in a week? @LadyGaivman @MountainMom

Are you ready? Get set! Play! 🏁😄

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,330 Level 4
    Options

This is my starting point

I gonna try 2 pass 50 levels n a week. I’m up 4 the challenge.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Nice your current level again! @LadyGaivman 👍😄

I hope you can pass 50 levels on this game within one week! You can do it again! 🏁😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Can you pass 50 levels in a week? @namal_butt_01 @ALIXKATERINE @KCullen127 @Racoon7

Are you ready? Get set! Play! 🏁😄

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    Options

I accepted your challenge, @Diamond_Lim. Here is my starting pojnt from Friday, followed by my current level (50 levels in 2 days!):

Maybe I'll try to reach the next milestone, too.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! You passed 50 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @MountainMom 👍😄

💎🏅 Have you passed over 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshot then Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?