๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Options
1222324252628ยป

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

I've maxed out lol. Guess I should leave it a month until new levels are added. Going to miss playing! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your current level and continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• CoonMa
    CoonMa Posts: 610 Level 3
    Options

Hey @Diamond_Lim I've been playing my butt off. Lol. Levels 13-104

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your showing us your new current level and continuing to play this game with us now! @CoonMa ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can also post your screenshots of your starting point and ending point on Weekly Race : 15,ย 50ย andย 100ย Levels then you can claim these Weekly Race Badges on your view profile too. ๐Ÿ˜„

Youย can alsoย participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Communityย then youย couldย got another active Diamond Diaries badgesย too! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these another badges again now! Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

I've maxed out the new levels. All completed without extra moves! Great to see a new batch that doesn't require waiting for levels to be fixed as needed before because of impossible levels. Well done team!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so masterful and Congratulations! You did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your showing us your new current level and continuing to play this game with us now! @CoonMa ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Youย can also post your screenshots of your starting point and ending pointย onย Weekly Race :ย 15,ย 50ย andย 100ย Levelsย then youย can claim these Weekly Race Badgesย onย your view profileย too. ๐Ÿ˜„

Youย can alsoย participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Communityย then youย couldย got another active Diamond Diaries badgesย too! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these another badges again now! Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so masterful and Congratulations! You did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

hi today I hopexa new levels will appear ๐Ÿ˜Ž now finished 4475

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Then it's another 15 new levels are released on this game now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's go and continue playing new levels again now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿค—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?