🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,929 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Answer

Green magic 16 ☘️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @Amoonmoon 😊

Are you sure it's your answer? You check to count How many green charms are from this no colour image here again. 😉

If you counted wrongly or changed your mind to answer, don't worry! You can edited your previous reply (within 24 hours only) or next reply to change your answer.

Psst...! Your last one or only one answer reply is valid. The multiple answer replies (The first answer, the second answer...) are not valid.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,960 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I counted and I am sure I am right but not sure how some counted differently than me

I counted 16

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Diamond_Lim My answer is below....

16 Green Gems

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @KCullen127 @me6412 😊

Are you sure it's your answer? You check to count How many green charms are from this no colour image here again. 😉

If you counted wrongly or changed your mind to answer, don't worry! You can edited your previous reply (within 24 hours only) or next reply to change your answer.

Psst...! Your last one or only one answer reply is valid. The multiple answer replies (The first answer, the second answer...) are not valid.

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    edited November 2022
    Options

My answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @gisaly 😊

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,676 Level 5
    Options

My answer

16 green charms

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @lelensp 😊

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim I counted

16 green charms

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?