๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3369 diamond dairies

Options

Answers

• arice
    arice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem with level 3369.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Dear! Let me asking Community Team again then their team will checking and fixing this level very later due to their very busy mostly. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• charlychoon
    charlychoon Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have issues with level 3369 cannot continรบe playing.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Dear! Let me asking Community Team again then their team will checking and fixing this level very later due to their very busy mostly. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Has this issue been fixed yet?

thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Still not yet as Community Team is still not answering me yet. Let me asking Community Team again then their team will checking and fixing this level very later due to their very busy mostly. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem. ๐Ÿ™

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I am having the same problem with level 3369.

I can get the first 3 diamonds ๐Ÿ’Ž. After that the screen wonโ€™t move down to get the next 3 diamonds ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Let me asking Community Team again then their team will checking and fixing this level but you should be waiting very longer as due to their very busy to mostly. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem. ๐Ÿ™

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š @Diamond_Lim

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’Ž

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?