πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New idea for the game

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

We all appreciate the hard work of everyone involved in continuously adding new levels every week. However, occasionally a new level becomes impossible to complete without using extra moves or boosters and we have to wait until the team makes adjustments so the level(s) may still be difficult but not then impossible to complete.

Unfortunately, waiting for these levels to be fixed does sometimes make me lose interest in playing. So I've an idea for the team that I wonder could be considered?

The idea is that levels can be played in any order but you can not move onto the next destination until all the levels of the current county is completed. I really believe this would prevent frustration at being stuck on an extremely difficult or impossible level and retain players interest.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?