πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3446 - help please!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I've been stuck on this level for days now and can never get that elusive last diamond (three to collect) no matter what methods I try!

Has anyone successfully completed this level without using boosters or extra moves?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Let me check this level first then I will help and answer you for this level soon! πŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold BarsΒ here! πŸ”’β“πŸ€” I πŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and BadgeΒ Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? πŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

πŸ—ΌπŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŒ‰πŸœοΈ

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

πŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ“±πŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass Level 3446 without using boosters and extra moves now! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

1. Firstly,Β you link at least 12 charms to create star ray charms to destroy these flowers and charms above.

2. You make sure link one by one cross/star ray charm to destroy these flowers then that one honeycomb blocker and charms below.

3. You continue linking one vertical/cross/star ray charm and helpful birds to destroy these honeycomb blockers first, then you can continue linking charms and to create special ray charms then link them and helpful birds to destroy these charms then the diamonds will be dropped down to the necklace completed.

I have tried playing this level then I complete this level with my 2nd try while without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last month! βœŒοΈπŸ˜„ This level has still no problem but it's really very tricky and should be more lucky and skills! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! πŸ˜‰

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! πŸ€žπŸ˜„

You can also click and checkΒ hereΒ to learn more amazing linking skills! πŸ˜‰

If you got so close to complete this level, you can continue playing and earning to use these extra moves and/or hammers to complete this level with using gold bars or with your teammates on Jeweller's Club Feature (Team Feature) better. These new features will be released by the system randomly. πŸ˜‰

Psst...! I have also reported some of these new tricky levels are tricky as it's not enough moves and too many layers of blockers too. Their team answered me only a few of these new tricky levels has been fixed easier but some of these new tricky levels cannot be fixed easier as it's their checking and decision.

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold BarsΒ here! πŸ”’β“πŸ€” I πŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and BadgeΒ Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? πŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ—ΌπŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŒ‰πŸœοΈ

πŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ“±πŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

• Andy_Green
    Options

Dozens of attempts later and I'm still no closer to completing this level. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! I hope you can still trying to pass this tricky level soon! πŸ˜‰

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! πŸ’ͺ😊

• Andy_Green
    Options

Think this is the longest I've ever been stuck on any one level!! Still can't complete it. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! Let me asking Community Team then let's see if this level should be fixed easier or not on tomorrow. Thank you for your asking stuck on this level again. πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Sorry for my late reply! Yay! Great news! This level has been fixed easier as one extra moves added only now! πŸ˜„

I tried playing this level again then I still did completing this level without using boosters and extra moves while with my 1st try now! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

You can check and follow my tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible on my first reply here again. πŸ‘†πŸ˜„

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! πŸ˜‰

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! πŸ€žπŸ˜„

You can also click and checkΒ hereΒ to learn more amazing linking skills! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! β“πŸ˜‰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?