πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge! β“πŸ˜‰

Options

Comments

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 13,529 Level 5
    Options

Good evening dear @Diamond_Lim !

1️⃣ I started playing Diamond Diaries mid-November this year

2️⃣ It depends how much time I have in the day but usually at least 1/2h and it can be up to 2 hours

3️⃣ Usually in my bedroom, sometimes in my car when I'm waiting for someone

4️⃣ It is very different from other King games and I enjoy how the map changes from one town/country to the other

5️⃣ Before playing, looking at the history behind thΓ© game and a guide of how to play

My current level:

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,110 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your answering all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and joining us to start playing this game together now! @nekocat πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Nico_G - On Question 3, I know you are still playing this game from France but unfortunately as that's not your answer. Sorry! πŸ˜…

Q3 : What place/Where do you usually play this game?

What place : For example : In the bedroom, In the living room or etc.

Or

Where place : For example : I the home, In the office, In the park or etc.

Can you please answer on Question 3 for us again? Thanks! πŸ€—

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,351 Level 5
    Options

Ok thank you for checking πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

3) I play games more often at home in my bedroom or in my quiet living room.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Me too as I play Diamond Diaries Saga and also Candy Crush Friends Saga in my bedroom mostly and in the living room often right now. Thank you for your answering all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and joining us to start playing this game together now! @Nico_G πŸ€—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,070 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Diamond_Lim πŸ€—

Here are my answers

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?Β 

• Don’t remember exactly when I started playing this game. But, definitely 5+ years;

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

• At present , zero hours as I have stopped playing this game due to a glitch;

ο»Ώ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga? - on my couch;

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?Β 

• The fact of receiving Gold bars reward after finishing each task is what made me hooked to this game;

5. How did you find this game forum?

• When I was helping other DiDS players in a Facebook group, one of the CM saw me and brought me hereπŸ’•

My game map as of today

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! I am super glad to see you are back and continue playing this game now! Welcome back! @PummyRaj πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

And Yes! I still remember and see you did still playing this game 5 years definitely. I did still also playing this game 5 years, 5 months and 10 days since I start played this game on 7th July 2018. Also thank you for your answering all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and joining us to continue playing this game with us together now! πŸ€—

Also don't forget to post your screenshot of your current level here then you can also claim the badge! πŸ˜‰

Also don't forget to post your screenshot of your milestone level 1000Β andΒ 2000 then you can also claim these milestone level badges. πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@nekocat @Dama_Baker @Magnolia4 - πŸ’ŽπŸ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the BadgeΒ here!β“πŸ˜‰

• Dama_Baker
    Dama_Baker Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options

#1. I started playing about a week ago.

#2. Hours..... maybe 6 to 7 hours a day.

#3 I play everywhere I Go. But mostly I play while I'm laying down in bed.

#4. I love playing this game because it's different from other games. I like the way you go from City to City.

#5. I heard about the game from the community of course!

Here's my progress

Gotta get back to my game! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your answering all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and joining us to start playing this game together now! @Dama_Baker πŸ€—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?