🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Istanbul booster ➡️ Hammer

Options
Xxander
Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

Hello @Diamond_Lim

I just got to Instanbul. I choose Istanbul for the Hammer as booster.

I tried a couple of times. But my "bought" Hammers are gone, and im not able to use the Hammer... If i press it, i have to buy afain....

There is a change in the image(the 2 arrows), but it doesn’t work?

Can you help? This is what i got ⬇️

Best Answers

Answers

• Xxander
    Answer ✓
    Options

Damn typo's! Hope you understand, i cant edit.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,895 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Thank you for your asking a question on Diamond Diaries Community. 🤗

Yeah! I really understand what you mean your question. When you choose Power Up of Round Blast Hammer (Double Radius) of any one city's ticket, you start playing first level then it will shows Round Blast Hammer have upgraded to double radius that means this hammer become more powerful but it cannot giving you one hammer and you can play with the round blast hammer have upgraded on anyone city (one city) only. 

** Double radius means double size of circle / bigger two times than normal circle **

Like I show you for example of Power Up of Round Blast Hammer (double of radius) here :

You use Power Up of Round Blast Hammer then you can smashed the charms, dolls, boxes, helpers and blockers with double radius of circle.

So if you want to get more round blast hammer, you click on "+ of Round Hammer" then it will shows buying 3 hammers with purchasing 9 gold bars only. (When you are buying hammers completed, 9 gold bars are decreased but you receive 3 round blast hammers.) Also if you want to get more cross blast hammer, you click on "+ of Cross Blast Hammer" then it will shows buying 3 hammers with purchasing 15 gold bars.

You can also earned free hammers by Mystery Chest, Jeweller's Club (Team Feature) and Trader Chest Features.

So can you got it? 😊

If you have any questions on this game, you can continue asking any questions on this thread then I will check and help you again. 👇😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Xxander
    Answer ✓
    Options

Okay, not sure if I understand.....

IF I understood correct; You dont get Hammers to use for free. But you upgrade your excisting Hammers?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes! After we choose Power Up of Round Blast Hammer (Double Radius) of any one city's ticket, you start playing first level then it will shows Round Blast Hammer have upgraded to double radius. But unfortunately we cannot get free hammers and we use Power Up of Round Blast Hammer to smash them bigger on new levels on anyone city (one city) only. Hope you can understanding again. 😉

• Xxander
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yess! I get it now! Other games gives you a free hammer/lolly to use once in a level. Thars why i choose it 😇

So i mis ounderstood. I Just makes your excisting Hammer more powerfull. So it's clear for je now!

So thank you for your awser and your time

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great and You are welcome! Finally you got understanding how Power Up of Round Blast Hammer works! 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?