🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why can’t I get to the levels released today?

Options
ARoeh
ARoeh Posts: 9 Level 2

I see that 15 levels were added today, as every Thursday. My game won’t go past level 3500. My ios is up to date (16.2) and I have the newest version of the game (1.61.0.0). I have restarted both the game and my ipad several times, have checked the app store, but it confirms that there are no further updates. I don’t want to delete the app and lose all my boosters. How else can I get the new levels?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,402 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @ARoeh 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking the question. 🤗

How about try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

** If you are playing this game first before you log back in to your profile / also uninstall and reinstall this game then you log back in to your profile, the inventory lives and boosters will be lost (cannot be saved). **

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. 

I hope the latest new levels will be released on this game with your device soon. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you follow up these steps, you can continue asking on this thread then I will help you again. 👇😊

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @ARoeh 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking the question. 🤗

How about try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

** If you are playing this game first before you log back in to your profile / also uninstall and reinstall this game then you log back in to your profile, the inventory lives and boosters will be lost (cannot be saved). **

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. 

I hope the latest new levels will be released on this game with your device soon. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you follow up these steps, you can continue asking on this thread then I will help you again. 👇😊

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• ARoeh
    ARoeh Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Logging out and back into my profile worked! Thank you so much Lim!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Glad to hear you can continue playing the latest new levels on this game now! Enjoy your continue playing the latest new levels on this game now! @ARoeh 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?