🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Presentation

Hello, my name is Ozires and I live in Novo Gama, Goiás-Brazil! I'm really enjoying this diamon diaries! I'm already at level 498.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Nice to meet you and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! @santananeguinho17 👋😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia and I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. Of course! I always on max level (Level 3515) on this game currently now! 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?