🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2757 fail

Options
Mickeyg1375
Mickeyg1375 Posts: 2 Newbie

Level fails before all moves are exhausted.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Mickeyg1375 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I have checked playing this level then it's still not problem to be passed this level on Diamond Diaries Saga many time now. 👌😊

Can you please take a screenshot of this problem on this game then I will take a look. 🧐

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

I will waiting for your response to answer soon. 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Mickeyg1375
    Mickeyg1375 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have since passed the level, but I have sent the screen shots, in case someone else happens to experience the same issue. These pictures are on two different rounds, as I could not get both shots in the same round.

The picture on top is of the point in the level where the error would occur. When the dolls would glow before opening, one doll would have a delay of several seconds before opening. It is then that the screen would pop up as in the second picture.

As you can see in the top left corner of the second picture, there are still 4 moves left, and what you cannot see obviously, is that there are still plenty of moves which can be made at the time.

I hope this helps. As I said, I have passed the level now, but I was still experiencing the problem before I did.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your answering again and showing me these screenshots of this problem! @Mickeyg1375 👍😊

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already, let's try another these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

If it's still not worked from above steps again, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If you have tried and followed all of these steps already but it's still not worked again, please ask what's your mobile device and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then I will pass this problem to Community Team take a look for this problem but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer soon again. 😉 Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?