🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand!

santananeguinho17
santananeguinho17 Posts: 35 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Hello! My name is Ozires and I'm from Novo Gama, Goiás-Brazil.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @santananeguinho17 👋😊

Sassy! Thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

Also sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?