🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3676

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3676 is impossible to play out, to many obstacles and not enough moves to play out

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello and It's me again! @bianca70 👋😊

Congratulations as finally you did passed very impossible Level 3672 right now! 🎉😄

Then Yeah! This level is really another one very impossible to us as 18 moves is really not enough moves to be passed possible again and too many layers of ribbons of keys, purple blockers also flower blockers should be used many moves. I did trying this level many times but it's still failed mostly again. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So I ask and report this another one impossible level to Community Team again right now then we hope this impossible level should be fixed easier as well again or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Please be patience waiting again and thanks for your asking this impossible level. 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?