🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Help, please

Options
Koksi
Koksi Posts: 11 Level 2

Level 3676 is for me unable to pass. I asked KING for help,but the answer was a mail with no real help. In this level you can not collect diamonds. I think I have to stop playing this game.

Comments

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

I’m having the same problem, To many flowers that you have to get threw with not enough moves.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Both of you : @wandamc @Koksi 👋

Yeah! This level is really another one very impossible to us as 18 moves is really not enough moves to be passed possible again and too many layers of ribbons of keys, purple blockers also flower blockers should be used many moves. I did trying this level many times but it's still failed mostly again. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So Community Team answered me this level has been reported to Diamond Diaries Team already then we hope this impossible level should be fixed easier as well again or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Please be patience waiting again and thanks for your asking this impossible level. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?