🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3777......

Options
CYBELE
CYBELE Posts: 5 Level 2

impossible to pass this level!!! Too bad, he steals your plays and steals your game. King I am disappointed with this phase! I was winning and suddenly I spent all my gold bars, I couldn't pass the level and now I'm in last place. take steps to continue playing.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,226 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @CYBELE 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Very sorry to hear about you lost all of gold bars while you still failed this impossible level. 😢

But we have great news! Community Team has been fixed this level little easier as 2 extra free moves added now! 👇😄

Before this level fixed little easier :

After this level fixed little easier now :

You make sure switch on the stable internet connection then open this game. Then you wait at least 2 minutes first then you can see and try playing this level has been fixed little easier now! 🤞😄

You also try reporting this to their Player Support team here and then ask this and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I am not sure if they can help and give you gold bars back as soon as possible or not. 🤔

Not just this impossible level has been fixed little easier, Level 3772, 3774, 3775 and 3781 has been little easier too but unfortunately as Level 3779 and 3785 cannot been fixed easier as it's still appropriate pass rate.

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 😉

And I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level (Level 3800 (+15 new levels on this week)) left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @CYBELE 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Very sorry to hear about you lost all of gold bars while you still failed this impossible level. 😢

But we have great news! Community Team has been fixed this level little easier as 2 extra free moves added now! 👇😄

Before this level fixed little easier :

After this level fixed little easier now :

You make sure switch on the stable internet connection then open this game. Then you wait at least 2 minutes first then you can see and try playing this level has been fixed little easier now! 🤞😄

You also try reporting this to their Player Support team here and then ask this and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I am not sure if they can help and give you gold bars back as soon as possible or not. 🤔

Not just this impossible level has been fixed little easier, Level 3772, 3774, 3775 and 3781 has been little easier too but unfortunately as Level 3779 and 3785 cannot been fixed easier as it's still appropriate pass rate.

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 😉

And I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level (Level 3800 (+15 new levels on this week)) left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• CYBELE
    Options

i'm disappointed with level 3777. i can't pass it, i've spent 3 weeks on it. he is in error. steals plays, doesn't let it end. I'm sad and I don't think I'm going to play because you don't take action to remedy the mistakes. very disappointed with you

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Oh Dear and Very sorry to hear! We cannot help you and also the players for any impossible levels fixed much easier. 😢

But these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

• CYBELE
    Options
    I'm here to complain again since nobody did anything to help me. My level 3777 has a very serious error, it just won't let it go. I know how to play the game but he cheats, steals moves and doesn't give me a chance to pass. It will be almost 1 month that I'm on it and if you don't do anything I'll take measures. very disappointed with all of you at KING!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

We are so sorry as we cannot help you and also the players for any impossible levels fixed much easier. 😢

But these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?