Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Sooooo pleased to be able to play the competitions again…. Been months since I have … probably ‘cause I finish latest level too quick 😂
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Woohoo! Congratulations again! You did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again and Me too! @Judy_Richardson 👍😄
💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄
Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗
You can also check here :
🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️
Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!
DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)
Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨
📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?
💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉
Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄