of moves left to play.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,363 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello again! @spoat 👋😊

Thank you for your asking this level problem here now! 🤗

Okay! Let me check this level first then I will back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello again! @spoat 👋😊

I just coming back to help and answer you for this level right now! 😄 I am also sorry as I am coming so late due to my super busy to do in my real life right now. 😅

Yes! You are right! When the honeycomb blockers destroyed on the top left and right together, both of the diamonds will start moving but they've got stucked together! 👇😅

Firstly, we make sure collect both of the keys first. After both of the diamonds unlocked, we must destroying the one layer of honeycomb blockers on the middle and also on the top right first then the right diamond will start moving to the necklace successfully first. Then we can start destroying the honeycomb blockers on the top left, the left diamond will start moving to the necklace successfully. So both of the diamonds will not getting stucked. Like this screenshot! 👇😊

So I hope you can try challenge playing to complete this level again. Good luck again! 🤞😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yeah there is away around this problem but it's stills a problem.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

When the honeycomb blockers destroyed on the top left and right together, both of the diamonds will start moving but they've got stucked together! 👇😅

Firstly, we make sure collect both of the keys first. After both of the diamonds unlocked, we must destroying the one layer of honeycomb blockers on the middle and also on the top right first then the right diamond will start moving to the necklace successfully first. Then we can start destroying the honeycomb blockers on the top left, the left diamond will start moving to the necklace successfully. So both of the diamonds will not getting stucked. Like this screenshot! 👇😊

So I hope you can try challenge playing to complete this level again. Good luck again! 🤞😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?