🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Please......help!!!!!

Options
CYBELE
CYBELE Posts: 5 Level 2
I lost all my stages! I was at level 3.4...... and I went back to the beginning.PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @CYBELE 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you lost your progress on this game now! 😢

Don't worry! You try following these steps here (Lost Progress Problem) that I hope you can restore your current level back on this game soon! 😉

If it's still not worked after try following these steps on above, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), then waiting for their team will contact and help you to restore your current level on this game soon. 😊

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I'm really on level 3937💥

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Way to go! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done again! @spoat 👍😄

Come on! Let's continue challenge playing new levels until you did completing to the max level (Level 3965) on this game right now! Keep going! ✊😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game right now! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?