🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: Please repost in English so everyone can understand

Options
silvia_caracol
silvia_caracol Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2023 in Support

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @silvia_caracol 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Then I check playing Level 1835 again, then this level is still no problem to be passed possible right now! 👌😊

Don't worry! Let me show you the amazing tips of how to pass this level possible now! 👇😄

On the second stage, the right one diamond should be dropped down to the necklace line first. 👇😊

Then the second one diamond could be dropped down to the necklace line on the middle with using special ray charms can destroyed the blockers. Then finally you can start collecting the dolls now. 👇😊

Tada! I did completed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with 1st try today now! 👇😄

So I hope you can also pass this level as soon as possible after you follow up my amazing tips now! 😉

And you can also post your screenshot of over Level 1000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 1000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

I will close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?