๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4075

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 4075 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and not enough moves to play out

ยซ13

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Sorry Diamond Lim, not passable!! in a set of 5 games where you could possibly get 55 diamonds and not win,I managed 4, 3 of the games not 1, that's pretty tough.

I've played probably over 300 times and not once anywhere near finishing.

HELP

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

It's very okay as I am still here to help you and another Diamond Diaries Players around Diamond Diaries Community right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thanks for your asking stuck on this impossible level now. ๐Ÿค—

Yeah! I check Level 3889 is alsoย really another very impossible to be passedย as it'sย not very enough movesย to be passed possible and too many layers of blockersย should be destroyed by many moves.ย Oh Dear! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I also find the latest new impossible levels are Levelย 3877, 3884, 3885 and 3890 are also really another very impossible to be passedย as it'sย not very enough movesย to be passed possible and too many layers of blockersย should be destroyed by many movesย too.ย ๐Ÿ™

Except these another new impossible levels, Iย checkย another new levels areย stillย not problem yet!ย But these new levelsย are stillย masterful hard and very impossibleย right now! Argh...! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Community Team has been answered me these new impossible levels have been reported to their team already then waiting for their team will fixing these new impossible levels easier soon/later. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Guess What's Name - Win Gold Barsย here! โ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks Diamond Lim, I've passed all those levels but this one is too tough level 3889, I have no others playing in my competition team, I'm wondering if they find it just too tough too๐Ÿค”

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Wow! You did it and Congratulations! I cannot believe you pass this impossible level then pass all of the levels on this game now! You are also still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! @Annie_Soutter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Not just you ask this impossible level but you pass it, I see some players have also still stucked on some impossible levels too. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So waiting for some new impossible levels fixing easier soon/later or not. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Happy Wonderful Fun Weekend to you! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

No sorry Diamond Lim, haven't got 3889, it is not passable, even if I could get close to achieving a win it would take at least 5 or 6 extra turns. But I did notice another person that is doing the same set of games went from the start of the set past me (at 1 off the finish) to finishing in less than 4 hours, I think that's pretty amazing considering how hard some of this level is, he obviously has a lot of tools and money. Thanks for your encouragement, DL but the programming team need to know that 3889 is NOT passable.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Oh Okay! I think this impossible level is really not passable. We hope these new impossible levels would be fixed easier soon/later. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi there Diamond Lim, I have gone from 1 off finishing this set. All my fellow players had not started the set. Today all passed me, none being held up on this impossible(for me) and have all finished. I am still not getting anywhere with 3889 winning perhaps 1,2 or 3 diamonds out of a possible 12. Most of the time I finish with 0 diamonds so getting to 600 diamonds to be able to buy anything is impossible. If my fellow players passed this level so easily is it can only be the ability to pay for multiple extra games and tools to get them there. Once again I say this great game is FREE and you should be able to place at an acceptable level that you don't have to buy your way through. Please help ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again!

Unfortunately as I have used some boosters to pass this impossible level while I can't help you again. I see this level has been still not fixed yet. I will asking Community Team check and fix this another new impossible levels again.

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! You did passed Level 3000 on this game now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… And Let's post a screenshot of your current level then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Guess What's Name - Win Gold Barsย here! โ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?