1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4075

Options

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Diamond Lim, I thought you may like this info about 3889. I've just done 3 sets of 5 games. The possible amount of diamonds I could get without winning the game,over 5 games, is 55. This is how many I won 9 the 1st set( of 5 games) 13 the 2nd set (of 5 games) and 4 the last set. It's a long road to 600 diamonds at that rate. O

Nothing has been done to give us a fair chance

Please support us in this 👏👏😃

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Thank you for your answering the feedback again. 🤗

But unfortunately as I think their team is still very busy to do and work on King Community or their team cannot be fixed this level easier right now. Very sorry as we cannot help you so much again! 😢

Also attention! Community Team has been answered me these some new impossible levels have been reported then waiting for these levels would be fixed little easier mostly but they will not fixing all of new impossible levels as it's still appropriate pass rate.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level (Level 3905) left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Guess What's Name - Win Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• zeblig
    zeblig Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

I’m finding it impossible to get past level 3889 - any hints on how to complete it?

I’ve tried boosters and the 5 extra moves but I don’t get anywhere close to the end

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello there! @zeblig 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking stuck on this impossible level here now! 🤗

Yeah! I check Level 3889 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

I have asked this level to Community Team already but it's very unfortunately as I think their team is still very busy to do and work on King Community or maybe their team cannot be fixed this level easier right now. So very sorry as we cannot help you for this level so much again! 😢

Also attention! Community Team has been also answered me these some new impossible levels have been reported then waiting for these levels would be fixed little easier mostly but they will not fixing all of new impossible levels as it's still appropriate pass rate.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level (Level 3905) left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Guess What's Name - Win Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi Zeblig, I've been on this level for over a week, all my fellow players did not stop at this level and all went past me quickly. I agree the game is unable to be done unless you use multiple boosters and lives. Most times I am not able to get any diamonds either so trying to gain 600 diamonds takes forever(but I'm nearly there,) still can't see even if I get more moves or but hammers that I will do it, keep going and let me know if you solve it!

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hallo Annie and zeblig, you are not the only one, i cannot pass it too. And all my team players paassed me, it is impossible to play this level out.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter @zeblig @bianca70 👋

Okay! Thank you for your asking this impossible level feedback again now.

Let me asking and reporting this impossible level to Community Team now then waiting for their answer me and checking this impossible level then fixing it easier soon/later.

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have just finished 15 tries at this level and got not 1 diamond out of a possible 165 diamonds, that's not bad, eh. I know you are trying Diamond Lim, but you have to give them a bit bigger prod, I think.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Yeah! It's not bad for collecting many diamonds into the Collect the Diamonds Mission. You will get 10 free gold bars every collect the diamonds' task completed. 💎😊

Anyway, Community Team just answered me they decide this level will be start reported and checked now then we hope this level should be fixed easier to all of the players soon/later. 😉

• Annie_Soutter
    edited October 2023
    Options

That's very good to hear, Diamond Lim, thank you by

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?