🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4099

Options

Hi Diamond Lim

I was 10 levels ahead of my fellow players and they have happily skipped by me still sitting on 4099. In the game I would be very lucky and it is perhaps once on 20 games to unlock the bottom keys to reveal 6 & 7 still to go.

I'm guessing that my fellow players bought or used boosters or diamonds to buy. I have only 8 diamonds and cannot earn anything because I am on the 600 to get diamonds and have been for 2 weeks. I am nearly to 600 earning at most 3 or 4 diamonds a game. How is anyone supposed to play (and stay sane) when the rewards are so few and these levels are so very hard.

Please help

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,581 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4099 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So I cannot help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible now. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has answered me early already : Unfortunately their team will not tweaking this level now as this level is still okay but they know it's really just tricky.

Not just this level is really another very impossible to be passed, I am also checking and finding Level 4101, 4103, 4104, 4105, 4107, 4109, 4111, 4113 and 4114 are really also another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers there too. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ We really hate these new levels will becoming much masterful hard now! Argh...! 😫

Then let me asking and reporting to Community Team for these new impossible levels again then we are not sure if they will tweaking these new impossible levels or not soon. 🤔

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Happy Halloween Season and Get the Badge here! 🎃🦇🧛‍♂️👻 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Unscramble Challenge - Win Gold Bars here! 🔡😉 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3
    Options

Hi DL so what the team is saying is that we have had the free but but you need to buy to go on. Not a free game from here, by the sound of all the very difficult levels.

Thanks for all your help DL

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

I understand this game is still really very difficult challenge fun linking game for us. I think the players have earned a lot of free boosters and gold bars by these features that they can used them to win and pass these tricky levels possible and/or they have also purchased to get gold bars and also boosters by their money to win and pass these tricky levels possible too right now.

We can downloading and playing any King's games are still free but yes! It's still really very difficult challenge of any King's Games as those levels are still very difficult challenge. Well! I see some of them have also purchased to get gold bars and also boosters by their money to win and pass these tricky levels very possible on any King's games. It's not just this game! It's ALL of King's games!

And then finally Community Team answered me again now : It seems that their Diamond Diaries Studio Team didn't still tweaking those previous one episode's impossible levels are 4090, 4091, 4094, 4098 and 4099 (this level) on last week yet. They will remind the team of them.

And then about this new one episode levels, they will make sure levels 4103, 4104, 4105, 4114 will be tweaked easier on very later but levels 4101, 4107, 4109, 4111 and 4113 will not tweaked easier as it's still okay but really still challenging to pass as we can.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Thanks Diamond Lim, I get what you are saying, my feeling is that there aren't enough opportunities to earn ( eg I had to earn 600 diamonds on 4099 before I was able to move, that was nearly 3 weeks of playing the same level and getting maximum 3 diamonds a game Gets a bit boring especially when you are never anywhere like winning the level)

Thanks 4 your help

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome again. 😊

Yeah! We can still collecting the diamonds on our current new levels only. After we collect all of the diamonds on the task completed, we can winning 10 free gold bars every task. The task would wanted to collect 200 diamonds first, then 400 diamonds and finally 600 diamonds. Then repeated back to collect 200 diamonds again. Yeah! It's really difficult to collect many diamonds on the task.

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi DL yes in reality that sounds good but when you sit on the same game getting 1,2 or 3 diamonds each game, how long and how many games does it take to reach 600 ( weeks and more than 200 times). Have you played a game 200 times. And also not moving you never get a key and win a prize to help you play. And the side games are very few now.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2023
    Options

Yeah! It's reality! 😄

Q : How long and how many games does it take to reach 600? (weeks and more than 200 times)

A : I think I am challenge playing on new levels only every Tuesday then I complete new levels with my 1st-3rd try (1st try mostly and 2nd/3rd try often). So maybe I can still collecting about 100-150 diamonds every week, that's means I can collecting up to 600 diamonds taken 4/5 weeks. Yeah! It's taken so long time!

Q : Have you played a game 200 times?

A : No mostly! Because I did completed the new levels with my 1st-3rd try only and also without using boosters and extra moves mostly (as I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master that I can still got my masterful linking skills to pass any new levels possible mostly) but with using some boosters (as some of those levels are really very tricky / impossible to pass).

Q : And also not moving you never get a key and win a prize to help you play.

A : Oh! I can still getting mystery chests then the key to unlock the mystery chest and get the boosters as I did completed the new levels so fast so good while with my 1st-3rd try and also sending and receiving more lives with my friends and players mostly.

Q : And the side games are very few now.

A : Unfortunately as I think this game (DiDS) and also mostly of King's Games could be still played portrait mode with mobile and computer devices only.

Also thank you for your asking the questions now. 🤗

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim

How about 4122, super hard as it says, but can't pass or collect anything, so not moving for a long time.

You must be a super super clever DD person to do all that you say because to ordinary people like me it is not at all easy to pass or even look like getting to the finish. It was so good when there was a look at how others finished it, I loved those good old days.

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Congratulations as finally you did passed that impossible level successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4122 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So I cannot help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible again now. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Community Team has been answered me early already : They will tweaking this level easier soon / They have tweaking this level on this week already.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Thanks DL, yes I got the Traders Chest but the king players didn't let me finish and I did get 5 diamonds off the other, so you can see not enough to move or but, even finishing the level 3rd I only got 1 diamond so total not enough to do anything.

Having to get 600 diamonds when you spend weeks on 1 game which gives you nothing is pretty hard and frustrating.

But you are always very positive and keep me in the game, thank you again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?