🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4156

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3

Hi Diamond Lim

Impossible to do, not able to earn any diamonds except once I got 1.

I'm happy to try hard, very hard and super hard and try for as long as it takes but when there is no way it is able to be completed it is unfair

Sorry, DL thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed these another impossible new levels successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4156 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves again. I see some of the players stucked on this impossible level too. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me Level 4156 has been still reported then waiting for their team check and fix this level easier later. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed easier later. 😉

By the way, Congratulations as it's Happy 5th Anniversary to you on King Community now! 🎉5️⃣👑😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Thank you lovely Diamond Lim, as always a beautiful reply 🏆

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Annie_Soutter
    Options

4201 still not playable, sorry !!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Very sorry again. Community Team has been answered me this level will be fixed easier soon. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier soon and thanks again. 🙏

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

4217 impossible to even get to use tools, end of game result too far away, you would have to use multiple x multiple tools.

Thank you, again, Diamond Lim for your intercessions on your players behalf

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

2717 Sorry DL got past using my last 2 extra turns and then on to another impossible one 2718, not only that have the trades Chest up requiring yellow to get but of course there have not been any yellow in 2717 and 2718.

It's really not worth playing anymore, every game nearly now is not able to be done until the team 'fixes" them, so we waste our time until it's done when it shouldn't be like that in the 1st place.

I think it's time to finish the game. As much as I have loved playing it's now just too difficult, thank you for your help

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Way to go again! 👍😄

I check playing Level 4218 is still passable without using boosters and extra moves but it's also another one tricky.

And I also think and agree this game is really still very difficult to challenge win. Not just this game, All of King's games too. 🙁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Very sorry again. Community Team has been answered me this level will be tweaked easier on the first week of January 2024 after their winter fun holidays ended. Then another new holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate.

Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🙏

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim, have another one 4 U to check out 4264, I'm not feeling like I will ever get through, all tools used and earning only 1 diamond per game it's a long way to 400 ( I'm at 109) so a long time before any help arrives. I have already used hammers here but didn't get through, have only broken the bottom line 5 times, once again help DL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?