πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Racer Challenge #3 πŸπŸ’Ž

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,451 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Good morning again and Wow! That was so amazing explosion highest score! Thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 99! @Amoonmoon πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also congratulations again to you (@Amoonmoon) become the 1st highest score player then @skyhi67 becomes the 2nd highest score player and @ndd_2023 becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! What the great beginning! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

But you don't be worried! @skyhi67 😊 @Amoonmoon was the winner while did won received Diamond Racer Badge on previous Diamond Racer challenge contest already. So you (@skyhi67) are still the next one winner to win Diamond Racer Badge currently yet right now when this Diamond Racer challenge #3 contest will be ended on 31st December 2023 first. 😊

And I edit my new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99Β hereΒ completed now! πŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

If you got your amazing new highest score on the Level 99, you can re-post your amazing new highest score here again! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Sassy! πŸ’Ž

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,411 Level 5
    Options

Here is my second entry @Diamond_Lim πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so amazing new explosion highest score! Well done again! @Nico_G πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also congratulations to you (@Nico_G) become the 1st highest score player then @Amoonmoon becomes the 2nd highest score player andΒ @skyhi67 becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

If you got your amazing new highest score on the Level 99, you can re-post your amazing new highest score here again! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Sassy! πŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Wow! I see some Diamond Hunters are participating and challenge playing on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest so much! It's so exciting fun and sassy! πŸ˜„

Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest! Diamond Hunters! πŸ€—

πŸ’ŽπŸ Here is the new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99 now πŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ₯‡ @huynhduc - 52,750 Points (Page 6)

πŸ₯ˆ @skyhi67 - 51,350 Points (Page 6)

πŸ₯‰ @Nico_G - 47,725 Points (Page 6)

4. @Amoonmoon - 45,300 Points (Page 5) (Diamond Racer Badge Won Received Already πŸ…βœ”οΈ)

5. @ndd_2023 - 44,075 Points (Page 3)

6.Β @SabrinaM - 39,475 Points (Page 3)

7. @teeweiping - 39,400 Points (Page 5)

8. @moe75 - 38,325 Points (Page 5)

9.Β @Palash_Sarma - 33,900 Points (Page 3)

10.Β @steventseng - 25,825 Points (Page 3)

11. @MountainMom - 25,700 Points (Page 4)

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest is still not ended so far yet until will be ended on Sunday, 31st December 2023, 08:00 CET to be participated! 😊

Let's continue challenge playing to show your new highest score on the Diamond Racer Challenge if you can again! Keep challenge playing! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

• huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,087 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so amazing new explosion highest score! Well done again! @huynhduc πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also congratulations to you (@huynhduc) become the 1st highest score player then @Nico_G becomes the 2nd highest score player and @Amoonmoon becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

While I edit my new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99 here completed now! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Sassy! πŸ’Ž

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so amazing new explosion highest score! Well done again! @skyhi67 πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also congratulations to you (@skyhi67) become the 1st highest score player then @huynhduc becomes the 2nd highest score player and @Nico_G becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

While I edit my new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99 here completed now! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Sassy! πŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so amazing new explosion highest score! Well done again! @huynhduc πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also congratulations to you (@huynhduc) become the 1st highest score player then @skyhi67 becomes the 2nd highest score player andΒ @Nico_GΒ becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

While I edit my new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99Β hereΒ completed now! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Sassy! πŸ’Ž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?