πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

LEVEL 4201

Options
MunieAmisha
MunieAmisha Posts: 5 Level 2

This level is impossible to finished!! With 16 move and too much moving to finished.. Please take action.. Thanks

Β«13

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 207 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

hi lin there is not enough moves to pass this level 4201 what can you do to fix it? πŸ€”

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello and It's me again!Β @MunieAmishaΒ πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed these another impossible new levels successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! πŸ€—

Yeah! I knowΒ Level 4201Β is alsoΒ really very impossible to be passedΒ as 16 movesΒ is really not very enough movesΒ to be passed very possible. I see some of the players are start asking and stucking on this impossible level too. πŸ™

So let me start asking and reporting this level to Community Team now, then they will start checking this level and will answering me some extra moves should be added on this level on next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier on next week and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here once again now. πŸ™πŸ€—

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 BadgeΒ here, Level 2000 BadgeΒ here, Level 3000 BadgeΒ here and Level 4000 Badge hereΒ on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! πŸ€—

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Share your favorite boosterΒ here! β˜„οΈ

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ¦ I πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the BadgeΒ hereΒ now! πŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! πŸ’ŽπŸ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Yeah! I knowΒ Level 4201Β is alsoΒ really very impossible to be passedΒ asΒ 16 movesΒ is really not very enough movesΒ to be passed very possible. I see some of the players are start asking and stucking on this impossible level too. πŸ™

So let me start asking and reporting this level to Community Team now, then they will start checking this level and will answering meΒ some extra moves should be added on this levelΒ onΒ next weekΒ as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier on next week and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here once again now. πŸ™πŸ€—

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! πŸ€—

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ¦ I πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the BadgeΒ hereΒ now! πŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer BadgeΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @MunieAmisha and also @skyhi67 πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Community Team just answered me this level will be fixed easier on next week. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier on next week and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here once again now. πŸ™πŸ€—

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! πŸ’ŽπŸ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,334 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.
  • King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,334 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @MunieAmisha and also @skyhi67 πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Community Team just answered me this level will be fixed easier on next week. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier on next week and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here once again now. πŸ™πŸ€—

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim, sorry me again, 4181, I have been doing 14 days, used my very valuable tools which I only want to use on difficult ones of which this is not.

The other thing is that over that time playing every day, I have not moved, I have not earned 1 single diamond, 2 traders games don't want to play, the jewellers challenger took me to impossible heights and I couldnt keep up and this current traders game, they aren't playing either a d it's nearly finished, so I'm very stuck, please help. Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

You are welcome again. I think Community Team will tweaking this level easier while they will releasing another 15 new levels on next Tuesday together. πŸ€”

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?