๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game crashed

Options
spoat
spoat Posts: 42 Level 2

Hi @Diamond_Lim I begin to play level 4251 it crashes in mid game and took me back to level 4220. I had already updated the game. I uninstall the game and install it back, still I'm back to level 4220. Help please

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,363 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello again! @spoat ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your coming and answering the problem now. ๐Ÿค—

Yeah! I had also this happen two times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it tooked me back to Level 4220 on this game too. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Yeah! I did try clearing all of data and also cache of this game, then I did login back my account on this game again now. But I am still on Level 4220 while I lost all of my inventory boosters and lives.

Then I did try log out and relogin back my account again, then try force stop of this game, then I reopened and played this game, and finally I can continue playing my next new level successfully two times now.

Alright! After you did uninstalling and reinstalling this game already now, let's try following these another steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Back to Main Screen of this game / Open playing this game again

2. Click on your Profile

3. Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully, then force stop this game on App Settings.

5. After you force stop this game, then you must use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

Then we hope youย can continue playing your next new levels on this game too and it'sย still workedย for me two times possible. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! ๐ŸŽ† I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 to you! ๐ŸŽ†

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello again! @spoat ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your coming and answering the problem now. ๐Ÿค—

Yeah! I had also this happen two times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it tooked me back to Level 4220 on this game too. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Yeah! I did try clearing all of data and also cache of this game, then I did login back my account on this game again now. But I am still on Level 4220 while I lost all of my inventory boosters and lives.

Then I did try log out and relogin back my account again, then try force stop of this game, then I reopened and played this game, and finally I can continue playing my next new level successfully two times now.

Alright! After you did uninstalling and reinstalling this game already now, let's try following these another steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Back to Main Screen of this game / Open playing this game again

2. Click on your Profile

3. Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully, then force stop this game on App Settings.

5. After you force stop this game, then you must use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

Then we hope youย can continue playing your next new levels on this game too and it'sย still workedย for me two times possible. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! ๐ŸŽ† I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 to you! ๐ŸŽ†

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim thanks for answering, the problem fix

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and that's very glad to hear the problem has been solved now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Enjoy your continue challenge playing next new levels on this game now! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?