Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
every time i want to play the game i getting the error message connection error and can't login to my account.
etc..........
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there! @sadeqe 👋😊
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊
Oops! Very sorry for you still cannot login to your account due to error message connection error now. 🙁
You try update the latest version (Android - 1.73.0 / Apple - 1.73.0.0) of this game, then please try force stop of this game from App Settings and then use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then I hope you can login to your account on this game successfully soon. 🤞😊
If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you try following these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope this help too. 😊
I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope this help too.
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.
If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊
Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! 🤗
You can also check here :
🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️
Share your favorite booster here! ☄️
💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎
🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨
📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?
💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉
Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉
Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄