πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4354

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3
edited February 18 in Discussions

Hi Diamond Lim, 4354 is for me impossible, not enough turns, can you please check it out for me, you are so good at it🌟

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one level here now! πŸ€—

Let me check playing this level then I will be back to help and answer you for this level soon. πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter (also @bianca70 @Andy_Green @skyhi67) πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

I am back to answer and help you for this level now. πŸ˜„

I check playing this level is still appreciate pass rate possible but yes! This level is really super challenge hard difficulty to complete and win! This level should be more skills and also lucky as we can! πŸ˜„

So let me help and show you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4354 without using boosters and extra moves now. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure linking at least 12 charms (also key) while destroying against the flowers to create star ray charm (s) that you can linking star ray charm (s) to destroy all of these ribbons of the keys and also so many flowers better possible.

After one of these keys will going to the diamond has been unlocked, the blue charms have been start released that we cannot linking and creating star ray charms much easier and better possible. So we should be more skills and also lucky to link at least 12 charms to create more star ray charms that we can linking star ray charm (s) to destroy all of these ribbons of the keys and also so many flowers possible. The helpful birds are also helping you to target and destroy the ribbons of the keys but they will target and destroy the flowers mostly until all of the flowers destroyed.

So you make sure linking star ray charm (s) better that you can destroying all of these ribbons of the keys and also so many flowers better as possible as you can.

After all of these diamonds have been unlocked, you make sure link cross/star ray charms to target and destroy middle straight and also below left and right of the charms better that the diamonds will be moving to the necklaces easier and faster. Then you continue linking cross/star ray charms to target and destroy these charms again until all of the diamonds have been moved to the necklaces successfully now before almost out of moves.

I did completed this super hard level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try on last week and today now. So I promise this level is still appreciate pass rate possible but yes! This level is really super hard challenge difficulty and should be more skills and also lucky to complete and win! πŸ˜„

We hope you can still try challenge playing this super hard level until you complete this level as soon as possible. Good luck! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?