1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4403

Options
2»

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 197 Level 3
    Options

Hmmm. Something strange going on with this level now! I was close to completing it and the game crashed! Reloaded it and now the level has reverted back to before the changes to make it easier to complete!

Also, I was temporarily put back to level 4400 amd there was a large black area on the map after the finish line! I exited back to front end screen, clicked on Play and then the map was fine. But still got the issue of not seeing new changes to this level

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 197 Level 3
    Options

Update: think there must have been a glitch in the download as I've since uninstalled and reinstalled this game once again and now everything is fine.

And what's more... I've just completed this level! Yay! 🤣

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,158 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! That's really awesome news for you as finally we are very glad to see you did passed Level 4402 and 4403 without using boosters and extra moves possible and you did also took back your progress to your latest current level successfully now after the levels have been fixed easier and you did uninstalled and reinstalled this game then login back to your account! @Andy_Green 🙌😄

Oh Yeah! I did also playing any levels then this game crashed again after I did updated the latest version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level (Level 4430) while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. It's really still worked for me right now! 😄

So it's becoming finer but it's not perfect fine as these glitches and problems are still happening sometimes for us on this game right now! 👍😅

Let's continue challenge playing next new levels on this game right now! 😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?