🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4459

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 4459 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers and not enough moves to play out.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4459 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me did asking and reporting this new impossible level to Community Team again, then we hope they can tweaking this level easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Help!

Level 4459 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers and not enough moves to play out.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 6
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! Level 4458 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

This level has been reported by Community Team already, then we hope they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

• aga1569
    aga1569 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 7
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Annie_Soutter @bianca70 @monikamoosi and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4459 right now! 👋😊

We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.76.3 / Apple - 1.76.3.0) of this game first then use the stable internet connection and open this game then we hope you will see this level has been fixed and become easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see 4 extra moves added only now. I did completed this level easily with my 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

So we hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @aga1569 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oops! We can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

And Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday. Stay tuned! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• zeblig
    zeblig Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I still can’t pass level 4459 even with the 4 extra moves.
    Are there any hints on how to pass this level? I’m not getting anywhere close to completing the level and I lost my boosters when I tried to reinstall it to get the latest version.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 29
    Options

Hello again! 👋😄

Sorry for my coming so late and I just see your comment now! 😅

But that's sorry and unfortunately as Community Team did really tweaking this level easier so early already. They did adding 4 extra moves only on this level then they would not tweaking this level easier again. As we see mostly of the players pass this level. That's really enough appropriate pass rate! 🙁

So whatever! You try using 5 extra moves once only with purchasing 9 gold bars then we hope you can pass this level as soon as possible if you got so close. 😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?