🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond in necklace

Options
palermov
palermov Posts: 3 Newbie

I have received over 40 diamonds but it does not show as any diamonds being added to the necklace. What is the difference?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,218 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @palermov 👋😊

When you play the new levels (uncompleted), you CAN receive the diamonds on your diamond counter from collect the diamonds' mission feature when you fail/complete the new levels (uncompleted) only. 😉

When you play any previous levels (completed already), that's unfortunately as you CANNOT receive the diamonds on your diamond counter from collect the diamond mission feature when you fail/complete any previous levels (completed already). Sorry! 😔

** Then Attention! If you want to give up your new levels and you click "Setting" button and "Quit" button, you will lose one lives while you also CANNOT receive the diamonds on your diamond counter! If you failed your new levels and it will show you "do you want to buy extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars?", then you click on "X" button if you don't want to buy extra moves, you will also lose one lives but you CAN still receive the diamonds on your diamond counter. **

I hope you can got understanding my answers and you can received the diamonds on your diamond counter from collect the diamonds' mission when you play on the new levels only. 😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?