๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4462

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 4462 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers to play out, and two niveaus, and not enough moves to play out.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

After I check playing this level, this level isย still appreciate pass rate possibleย butย yes! This level is really alsoย trickyย andย should be needed to more skills and also luckyย as we can! ๐Ÿ˜„

Don't worry! Let me helping and giving you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4462 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly,ย you link all of 8 normal green charms and star ray charm to destroy these honeycomb blockers and create one cross ray charm. Then you link at least 9 charms to create another one cross ray charm then you link and use cross ray charms to destroy these layers of ribbon of the key, also honeycomb and flowers blockers.

Then you link at least 9 or 12 charms to create one cross/star ray charm then you link and use cross/star ray charm to target and destroy same one colour of the one layer of ribbon of the key twice.

After the first diamond unlocked, you link at least 12 charms to create star ray charm again then you link at least 5 charms (don't create any special ray charms) while use star ray charm to destroy these below charms then let the first diamond will be dropping down to the necklace easier completed.

** You make sure have 13 moves (more than 13 moves) left after the first diamond collected then you can continue playing on the second stage and still chance to win this tricky level possible. ๐Ÿ˜‰ **

Then you can continue linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charms better again then you can linking and using star ray charms and also helpful birds to target and destroy these layers of the ribbons of the keys and upper blockers as well. Then you do repeat linking these charms, cross (star is better) ray charms and helpful birds to destroy all of these blockers again that let these diamonds will be dropped down / floated up to the necklaces completed.

Tada! I did passed this tricky level without using boosters and extra moves while 1st try possible now! So I promise this level is really still appreciate pass rate possible mostly now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?