🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Merging 2 accounts

Options
chris0212
chris0212 Posts: 8 Level 2

I seem to have created 2 separate accounts with different emails can I delete or merge them

Comments

• chris0212
    chris0212 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I also never have any farm friends like in other games where u can invite other players to join you in candy crush a bunch of people show in my candy friends and they r different from my friends

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 14
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community ! @chris0212 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

If you want to sync your progress between your Facebook and Kingdom Accounts on the game (s), you can try following these steps here (Create a King.com account and sync it with your Facebook game (instructions for PC)) by Community Team. 😊

But Attention! You cannot still sync your progress between your two Facebook neither Kingdom Accounts with your two different emails on the game (s) together very possible. Both of Facebook either Kingdom accounts are also different progress, different emails and different Game ID (s).

So you can sync your progress between your one Facebook and one Kingdom Accounts with your same one email address on the game possible only.

If you want to delete or change your separate accounts, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask this question. Then you wait for Community Team will respond to answer you for this question while you receive your email address from King Community soon.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 14
    Options

And if you want to link and merge both the Community and your King in-game account on this community, you can also reading and following these steps here (Link your King and Community accounts and improve your experience!) that we hope you can understanding, following these steps and also this helps too. 😊

Please note : You need to confirm your same one email only when you have your account created in order to link the accounts fully.

And that's it! With those simple steps you will be linking your King Game Account and your Community Account.

We really appreciate and encourage you to link your accounts, as it simply helps us help you better by connecting them both.

And please note : you will need to use the same email account both for the Community account and the King account in order for them to be able to match them.

If you want to change your email address especially as wrong email address or another one email address, you can write out your correct email address here again (use the another same one email account both for the Community account and the King account). Then you should type your password to enter again. And that's it! You will be linking your King Game Account and your Community Account successful again. 😊

We hope you can understanding, following these steps and also this helps too. 😊

Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for your continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?