monikamoosi Posts: 17 Level 2

Only 15 turns???? I cannot pass this?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 14
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Yeah! Level 4461 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

But we are very sorry, it's unfortunately as Community Team has been answered me this level is still appreciate pass rate but it is another one just tricky, so they decide they will not tweaking this level easier now. We are really sorry and afraid but we cannot help you for this level. 😢

So whatever, you try using 5 extra moves once with purchasing 9 gold bars (also hammer booster (s)) then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better if you want, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?