🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Error in play

Options
stephannie
stephannie Posts: 1 Newbie

I successfully completed this level, however, the diamond did not drop. This has occurred twice. Please tell me how to resolve this issue. Level 2233, for reference.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,757 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @stephannie 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I check playing this level again, then I did completed this level very possible while I don't still have this problem like your screenshot right now. As I see mostly of the players did also completed this level very possible while this level doesn't still have this problem mostly right now. We promise! 👌😊

You try replaying this level again then we hope you can complete this level as soon as possible while nothing this problem happens again. 😄

If you didn't still completed this level so many times due to still this problem on this level, please don't worry! Here are some tricks that might be helpful :

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;
    2. Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here and Level 2000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅😄

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @stephannie 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I check playing this level again, then I did completed this level very possible while I don't still have this problem like your screenshot right now. As I see mostly of the players did also completed this level very possible while this level doesn't still have this problem mostly right now. We promise! 👌😊

You try replaying this level again then we hope you can complete this level as soon as possible while nothing this problem happens again. 😄

If you didn't still completed this level so many times due to still this problem on this level, please don't worry! Here are some tricks that might be helpful :

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;
    2. Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here and Level 2000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @stephannie 👋😄

Woohoo! We have very awesome news as finally this problem has been resolved and fixed fully then we hope you can passing this level on this game as soon as possible now! 🙌😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this problem has been resolved and fixed fully then we hope you can passing this level on this game as soon as possible now! 👍😄

If this problem hasn't been still resolved and fixed while you still stuck on this level on this game after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then I will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @stephannie 👋😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this problem has been resolved and fixed fully then we hope you can passing this level on this game as soon as possible now! 👍😄

If this problem hasn't been still resolved and fixed while you still stuck on this level on this game after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then I will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?