yvonnetug62 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 20 in Support

Any one have any ideas let me know thank you

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,689 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @yvonnetug62 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I check playing this level again then I complete this level as this level has still no problem for mostly of us right now. 👌😊

If you still stuck on this level, let me help and show you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 1354 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, if you have linked these charms on upper left and right to against the purple blockers. Of course! You can link to destroy them as you don't waste your moves so much when you want to destroy them. If you haven't, don't worry! You can link vertical/cross/star ray charm while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy the honey combs and collect the key on Picture 1. 😊

After first diamond dropped to the line completed, the bottles will appeared from upper left and right. (The helpful birds too) These two diamonds should float up to the line of upper left and right mostly on Picture 2.

Then you want to link star ray charm to collect the bottles and destroy upper left or right of purple blockers better on Picture 3.

Link star ray charms again on Picture 4 and 5.

Because you can link it to destroy many blockers and the helpful birds will help you to destroy the purple blockers but it locates to destroy them randomly on Picture 6.

I complete this level with 3rd try but without using boosters and extra moves today. But yes! This level is really very tricky to us! 🤔

We hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible too. 🤞😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Then if you still got this trouble problem on this level, how about you try following another steps that we hope this helps and nothing this happens again soon 👇😊

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;

2. Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

If it's still not worked and fixed on this level after you did try following all of these steps above, please report this problem to their Player Support team here and then ask this problem, then send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) and ask your mobile device and model.

Then you will waiting for Community Team response to answer and help you but it will taken little longer. We hope they will answering and helping you for this problem soon too. 🙏😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @yvonnetug62 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I check playing this level again then I complete this level as this level has still no problem for mostly of us right now. 👌😊

If you still stuck on this level, let me help and show you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 1354 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, if you have linked these charms on upper left and right to against the purple blockers. Of course! You can link to destroy them as you don't waste your moves so much when you want to destroy them. If you haven't, don't worry! You can link vertical/cross/star ray charm while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy the honey combs and collect the key on Picture 1. 😊

After first diamond dropped to the line completed, the bottles will appeared from upper left and right. (The helpful birds too) These two diamonds should float up to the line of upper left and right mostly on Picture 2.

Then you want to link star ray charm to collect the bottles and destroy upper left or right of purple blockers better on Picture 3.

Link star ray charms again on Picture 4 and 5.

Because you can link it to destroy many blockers and the helpful birds will help you to destroy the purple blockers but it locates to destroy them randomly on Picture 6.

I complete this level with 3rd try but without using boosters and extra moves today. But yes! This level is really very tricky to us! 🤔

We hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible too. 🤞😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Then if you still got this trouble problem on this level, how about you try following another steps that we hope this helps and nothing this happens again soon 👇😊

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;

2. Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

If it's still not worked and fixed on this level after you did try following all of these steps above, please report this problem to their Player Support team here and then ask this problem, then send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) and ask your mobile device and model.

Then you will waiting for Community Team response to answer and help you but it will taken little longer. We hope they will answering and helping you for this problem soon too. 🙏😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?