πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4494

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
edited April 27 in Discussions

Please DL, check out this impossible level, not able to be done with allotted turns, thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

I still remember I check playing this level is still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us. I did played and completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves on Tuesday. πŸ˜„

Let me check playing this level again then I will be back to help and answer you for this level soon. πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 27
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Finally I am back to answer and help you for this level now. πŸ˜„

I check playing this level again, this level is reallyΒ still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

So let me helping and showing you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4494 without using boosters and extra moves now. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Firstly,Β you make sure linking up to 6/9 charms against to hit the brooch (8 pearls) and honeycomb blockers while create vertical/cross ray charms on the left side is much easier and better than right side.

Then you link and use vertical/cross ray charm to destroy these honeycomb blockers, ribbon of the left key and destroy against the brooch on the left side.

The brooch will explosives these honeycomb blockers, flower blockers and also ribbon of the right key on all of the area. Then you can linking same colour charm and the key on the right side much easier and better. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Let's go to the second stage after two big dolls have been unlocked! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

Then you can continue linking these charms against to hit the brooch (8 pearls), purple amethyst and honeycomb blockers while create star ray charms are better on the left or right side. Then you use and link star ray charms to destroy these honeycomb blockers, ribbon of these key and destroy against the brooch.

The brooch will explosives these purple amethyst, honeycomb and also ribbon blockers on all of the area again.

After one of two big dolls unlocked, the green charms are start released. Then you can continue using and linking cross/star (blue or purple) charms and normal charms (also big doll and helpful birds) to hit and destroy these ribbons of two big dolls.

You make sure linking at least 12 normal charms to create star ray charm again / You make sure continue linking one by one star ray charms and normal charms to hit and destroy these ribbons of these big dolls while create star ray charms much better again.

You can also linking at least 6/9 charms and ribbon of the big doll to create vertical/cross ray charm on the upper side. Then you use and link vertical/cross ray charm and big doll (also helpful birds) to hit and destroy the ribbon of the big doll two times on the upper side.

After these two big dolls hit, you can continue using and linking star ray charms (also helpful birds) that you can collecting all of these dolls while you can pass this level very possible! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜„

Woohoo! IΒ did completed this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves onΒ Tuesday and today now. So I promise this level isΒ still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

So we hope you can keep trying to play this level again then you will passing this level as soon as possible after you check my amazing linking skill tips. Good luck again! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Anyway, except this level is still appreciate pass rate possible, the next new levelsΒ are also still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible. I promise! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?