monikamoosi Posts: 23 Level 2

How do you do this level?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

I still remember I check playing this level is still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us. I did played and completed this level easily with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves on Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜„

Let me check playing this level again then I will be back to help and answer you for this level soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 27
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosiย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally I am back to answer and help you for this level now. ๐Ÿ˜„

After I check playing this level again, this level isย still appreciate pass rate possibleย butย yes! This level is really also another oneย tricky! ๐Ÿ˜„

So don't worry! Let me helping and showing youย my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4500 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Before we start playing this level, I show you the keys will unlocking to the another keys. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Firstly, you make sure linking these charms against to destroy the purple amethyst blockers (and create horizontal/vertical/cross ray charm) on the left side is better and easier than right side. Then you use and link any special ray charm to destroy the ribbon of the first left key and purple amethyst blockers.

Then you can linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charm possible as it's becoming more space and some purple blockers destroyed. Then you can using and linking star ray charm to destroy many blockers and also ribbon of the keys.

If you see same one colour charms to the right key, yes! You can link them! It's better and easier! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

If cannot, don't worry! You can linking up to 9/12 charms and also the helpful birds then the helpful birds will also helping you to target and destroy the ribbon of the keys while you get creating cross/star ray charm. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then you use and link star ray charm and also helpful birds together to destroy these purple amethyst blockers and keys.

** Make sure keep linking up to 12 charms to create more star ray charms better then you can use and link one by one star ray charms to target and destroy these blockers that you can getting more chance to win. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š **

After both of the diamonds unlocked, like I did explained you above once again. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜Š

** Make sure keep linking up to 12 charms to create more star ray charms better then you can use and link one by one star ray charms to target and destroy these blockers that you can getting more chance to win. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š **

If you cannot linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms when you have still some moves left, don't worry! You can using and linking the helpful birds then they will helping you to destroy these blockers or normal charms against both of the diamonds that both of the diamonds will reaching to the necklaces successfully. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Tada! I did passed this tricky level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible on Tuesday and also today now! So I promise this level is really still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰

Except this level is still appreciate pass rate possible,ย the next new levelsย are also still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible. I promise! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Youย can also post your screenshot of your current mapย and youย will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?